A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ilo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ilo is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ilo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ilo graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Ilo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David U Ilo MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David U. Ilo practice?
- Dr. David Ilo has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Ilo practices Internal Medicine near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Warsaw, IN and Valparaiso, IN.
See Columbus Internists.