Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Ilo
Dr. David Ilo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN, with other offices in Peru, IN and Columbus, OH (and 4 other locations). He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ilo is affiliated with Dukes Memorial Hospital, Porter Memorial Hospital and New Albany Surgical Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Ilo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Ilo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.
Dr. Heidi Lang
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Fort Wayne, IN 0.66 mi32
Dr. Naveen Lal
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
Fort Wayne, IN 0.67 mi28
Dr. Louis Lopez
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Fort Wayne, IN 0.67 mi26