A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Imler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Imler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Imler graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Imler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Joint Township District Memorial Hosp
- Mercer County Joint Township Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lee Imler DO is a male Nephrologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Imler practice?
- Dr. David Imler has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Imler practices Nephrology near Lima, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Celina, OH and Tipp City, OH.
See Lima Nephrologists.