A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Immanuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Immanuel is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Immanuel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Immanuel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Immanuel, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Immanuel graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Immanuel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Immanuel MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David Immanuel practice?
- Dr. David Immanuel has 1 office location.
Dr. David Immanuel practices Ophthalmology near Hempstead, NY.
See Hempstead Ophthalmologists.