A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Immanuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Immanuel is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Immanuel, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Immanuel graduated from New York University.
Dr. Immanuel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Immanuel MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David Immanuel practice?
- Dr. David Immanuel has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Immanuel practices Ophthalmology near North Babylon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hempstead, NY and Ronkonkoma, NY.
See North Babylon Ophthalmologists.