A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ingis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ingis, MD, FACG is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Inflammatory Bowel Diseases IBD.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingis graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ingis has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ingis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Ingis practice?
Dr. David Ingis practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Willingboro, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Gastroenterologists, and Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.