A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ingis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ingis, FACG, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingis graduated from New York University.
Dr. Ingis has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Ingis FACG and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Ingis practice?
- Dr. David Ingis has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Ingis practices Gastroenterology near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Willingboro Gastroenterologists.