A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ingraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ingraham
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ingraham, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingraham graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Ingraham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
- AK Emergency Medicine Assoc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ingraham MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Ingraham practice?
- Dr. David Ingraham has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Ingraham practices Emergency Medicine near Sisters, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Sisters Emergency Physicians.