Dr. David Inwards Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Inwards?

October 2nd, 2010

Wonderful experience

My son is a patient of Dr. Inwards. I attend the appointments with him. I am so impressed at how smart Dr. Inwards is, he knows so much about so many types of cancer and he can explain them to us. He has come up with a chemo plan for our son who has a rare condition. The doctors at the Mayo Clinic and St. Mary's Hospital are the best in the U.S. They are really a team that believes the patient's interest is the only interest. Many Many thanks to Dr. Inwards for his work.

September 16th, 2010

I believe Dr. Inwards to be a very good hemotologists. I do believe that he definitely needs to improve his communications skills with his patients concerning test results and treatment plans.

July 1st, 2010

This is the way patients should be treated!

I've been a lymphoma patient of Dr. Inwards for 2 yrs. now. I've never experienced this level of care before. I like it. Time was taken to explain the latest research to me. I was definitely part of the process in deciding my treatment. Dr. Inwards and his staff made it feel like a small town clinic with friendly faces and a relaxed atmosphere. Thankyou Dr. Inwards and Mayo!

June 16th, 2010

Disappointed

Dr. Inwards appears to be a very intelligent man, although I felt he wasvery condesending to my husband who has a serious cancer. He spent time with us but I don't feel he answered our questions or provided appropriate treatment options. We spent a lot of money driving out to Mayo and staying in a hotel and we came away feeling we did not get what we expected from this doctor.

February 21st, 2010

It is an empathetic and compassionate physician. I am truly impressed with his knowledge, his bedside manner and his caring for patients.

April 8th, 2009

Dr. Inwards: A Study of Excellence and Caring

Dr. Inwards is a blessing to his patients and their families. He really cares about them. Dr. Inwards came up with treatments for my husband's non Hodgkins lymphoma that provided my husband an additional 11 years of quality life beyond the two years that our more local cancer center was able to do. Dr. Inwards belongs in a Medical Hall of Fame.

March 1st, 2016