A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Inwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Inwood, Child Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Asperger Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Pervasive Child Development Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Inwood graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Inwood has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gerald Inwood MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David G. Inwood practice?
- Dr. David Inwood has 1 office location.
Dr. David Inwood practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Child Psychiatrists.