David Inwood Is this you?

Have you seen David Inwood?

July 22nd, 2015

Was great years ago, been getting worse

Lately he's been falling asleep. Always eats during and answers the phone during our meetings. I wait 45 mins to see him and have a 20 minute meeting. Accurate diagnosis but that's not good enough. He also details a lot of my remarks.

December 5th, 2014

Time was wasted

To say anything positive about Dr. Inwood would be difficult. It took a long time for my child to disclose that Dr. Indwood would eat lunch, answer phone calls and take extended naps during therapy sessions. Time was wasted and I am ashamed to say how long it went on for. Children with mental illness do not have the ability to speak up for themselves and I hope this is not a consistent practice for someone who specializes in child/adolescent psychiatry.

September 17th, 2014

I used to see Dr. Inwood but stopped because: 1. He falls asleep during therapy 2. He gives you articles to read as homework 3. Makes you wait a long time in the waiting room 4. Is CONSTANTLY talking on the phone and answering phone calls DURING therapy He is completely unprofessional! Beware!

June 15th, 2014

He's A Dangerous Quack

As a long-term patient of Inwood, I must warn you to avoid this super-greedy, arrogant, lazy, conformist, pill-pushing quack at all costs!

July 11th, 2013

Most Caring Physician

Dr. David Inwood has been my son's Psychiatrist for over 8 years. While he is often behind, it is because he takes his time with each patient and does not rush them even if it means going over the allotted time. Yes, Dr. Inwood takes calls from other patients but being on the other end, he has always taken my family's calls and if unavailable, will call you back later. He has worked with my son's other therapists and works his best to prescribe the proper meds. His ego is not fragile as he will suggest other professionals if he feels that the treatment needs a fresh set of eyes.

July 21st, 2012

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Inwood is a very skilled and caring doctor. He is usually behind schedule, and he often answers the phone during sessions, but any inconvenience is worth it to see him. Highly recommended.

March 26th, 2012

Dr. David Inwood is an excellent doctor. He goes way beyond to help his patients.

October 6th, 2011

Extremely unprofessional - I AGREE STAY AWAY!

This Dr. was extremely unprofessional when I saw him. So much so that my psychiatrist advised me to stop seeing him immediately. I saw him for adult attentional issues. - He is consistently late starting his sessions, and very defensive about it.- He frequently interjects when the patient is talking to say something that he thinks is funny. It is also usually NOT funny.- He ATE through one of my sessions. I've never had any doctor do this.- He gave me article upon article to read, and told me to basically see if I could self-diagnose based on what the articles said. Aside from having issues with reading already, I really thought that it was his job to do this.- I saw him a total of 3 or 4 times, and each time I was upset at the end of the session, but each time he made sure to ask me when he was going to see me again.I think that there is a part of him that cares, but if YOU don't validate HIM his ego goes nuts, he becomes resentful, and his main goal ends up being getting you to come back for more sessions.Really, I would not suggest this man to anyone. I'm sure there's someone out there who would be a good match for him (clearly there are some people who like him, assuming those reviews aren't just him writing). But I can't think of anyone I know who I would refer to him.

August 10th, 2011

Time to retire

He totally misdiagnosed my child and perscribed medication that made the condition worse. Stay away!

March 1st, 2011

very unprofessional

After seeing the doctor for quite a while my daughter finally told me that he falls asleep during therapy. I asked her how often this happens and she said it happens regularly. I also found out that he answers the phone during therapy. So how much therapy is my daughter actually getting? Maybe he specializes in child and adolescence psychiatry because kids are too naive to recognize falling asleep isn't a part of the job!

October 13th, 2010

family psychiatrist 30+ years

has accurately diagnosed and treated myriad of issues for my family members.great doctor, caring passionate and not only listens, but talks to you.

September 14th, 2010

past patient

very kind and caring doctor. He has a good sense of humor and is easy to talk to. I highly recommend him.