A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Irani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Irani, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
- Transverse Myelitis
- Viral Encephalitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Irani graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Irani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Neriman Irani MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David N. Irani practice?
- Dr. David Irani has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Irani practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.