A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Irani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Irani, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
- Transverse Myelitis
- Viral Encephalitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Irani graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Irani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Irani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David N. Irani practice?
Dr. David Irani practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Nuclear Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists, Ann Arbor Psychiatrists, and Ann Arbor Nuclear Medicine Physicians.