A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Irwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Irwin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Irwin graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Irwin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Irwin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David H. Irwin practice?
Dr. David Irwin practices Anesthesiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Anesthesiologists.