A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Irwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Irwin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Irwin graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Irwin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Howard Irwin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Irwin practice?
- Dr. David Irwin has 9 office locations.
Dr. David Irwin practices Anesthesiology near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Berkeley, CA.
See Walnut Creek Anesthesiologists.