Dr. David Israelstam Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Dr Israelstam gave me my life back!

Posted on October 16th, 2013

From the very beginning, he emanated an old fashioned kind of gentlemanly politeness and manner. He was extremely professional and precise when he asked questions. I have bipolar, seeing numerous psychiatrists for years, without results. In a short time, he put me on meds, gradually increasing, as he thought needed. I remember feeling normal. On my next appointment, I ran into his office and gave him a big hug, explaining to him that he cured me! I think he is the BEST around, incl other states. Something or someone has gone awry in this case against him. I know he felt sorry for one of his patients and gave him a job keeping his office equipment, incl pc's in order. What if that person loaded that into his pcs? I know the character of the doctor I've been seeing for such a long time. He has been serving the community with his free time for years. The internet was full of websites about his selfless time and work done for this community. SHAME on the person who puts him through tis disgrace, when we should be honoring him! May God be with you, Dr. Israelstam

Posted on October 7th, 2015