A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Isralowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Isralowitz, Internist, Geriatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Isralowitz graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Isralowitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Louis Isralowitz MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Isralowitz practice?
- Dr. David Isralowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Isralowitz practices Geriatric Medicine near Rutherford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton, NJ.
See Rutherford Geriatric Doctors.