Dr. David Isralowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Isralowitz?

August 7th, 2014

Top notch!

I am 91 years old. And I know that tone of the main reasons that I can write this is Dr. Isralowitz.

May 8th, 2014

A very good doctor...

Love Dr. I for his excellent skills and his great sense of humor.

March 6th, 2014

Thank you Dr. I!

I'm 86 years old and have been his patient since 1981. Dr. I is the most patient and attentive doctor that I know. He cares about me and never rushes me out.

February 14th, 2014

Dr. I is a very competent and attentive doctor. I've been his patient for 12 years and highly recommend him.

November 13th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr.Isralowitz for many years. He gives very complete and thorough examinations. He spends a lot of time with his patients. He has a great sense of humor but takes his practice very seriously.

July 12th, 2012

Great Doctor!!!

I'm 68 years old. Dr. Isralowitz is my family doctor and geriatrician. He has been caring for my health for over 18 years, and a felt compelled to let other know about this wonderful physician and friend. He treats every patient like a member of his family. He takes the time to hear me out, examine me and prescribe the best course of action. I sincerely recommend Dr. Isralowitz for his skills, care and compassion.

July 11th, 2009

Love this doctor... truly one of the best!

My father is a patient of Dr. Isralowitz and has been going to him for years. I have accompanied my dad on several appointments. Dr. Isralowitz has a great bedside manner. very intelligent, and TRULY cares about his patients. Yes, you might wait a little but it is because he is very attentive and takes the time out to truly "examine" and listen to his patients. I am a RN and he was glad to hear my opinions on my father's health and treatment options. Most doctors do not want to hear a nurse's opinion and some become defensive, but Dr. Isralowitz understands that it is important to educate the patient as well as the family to achieve the best health possible. As my dad battles terminal cancer right now, this caring doctor has called my parent's home on numerous occasions to see how he is doing and if we need anything. FIRST CLASS A+++ doctor. Thank you so much Dr. Isralowitz!

April 18th, 2009

I've been a patient of Dr. I's for over 25 years. He is knowledgable, comprehensive and follows up, even on weekends. I moved and now travel over 45 minutes one way for an office visit. He's always been helpful, accurate and comprehensive.

April 1st, 2009

this doc is the best

I have been a patient of this doctor since 1981. In the beginning he was a 'no-waiting' doctor, but as the practice grew, so did the wait time. However, when he is with you, you can understand how it happens. He spends as much time with each patient as the patient needs. The patient never feels rushed.

November 18th, 2008