A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Izbrand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Izbrand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Izbrand, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Izbrand graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Izbrand has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David James Izbrand MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Izbrand practice?
- Dr. David Izbrand has 1 office location.
Dr. David Izbrand practices Ophthalmology near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Ophthalmologists.