A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Izbrand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Izbrand is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Izbrand
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Izbrand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Izbrand, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Izbrand graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Izbrand has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David James Izbrand MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Izbrand practice?
- Dr. David Izbrand has 1 office location.
Dr. David Izbrand practices Ophthalmology near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Ophthalmologists.