A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Izbrand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Izbrand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Izbrand, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Izbrand graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Izbrand has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Izbrand accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Izbrand practice?
Dr. David Izbrand practices Ophthalmology near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Ophthalmologists.