A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Izenberg is Excellent. Dr. Izenberg has been reviewed by 21 patients who have provided 13 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Izenberg graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Izenberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Izenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 21 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Izenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David C. Izenberg practice?
Dr. David Izenberg practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Izenberg, Dr. Dave Izenberg, Dr. Davis Izenberg