A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Izenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Izenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Izenberg graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Izenberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Izenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 7 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 21 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David C. Izenberg practice?
Dr. David Izenberg practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.