Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Aarons
Dr. David Aarons, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with another office in Birmingham, AL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Aarons is affiliated with Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Aarons has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Aarons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Adeeb Thomas Jr
Birmingham, AL 1.19 mi28
Dr. Andreas Maddux
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 1.33 mi31
Dr. Gene Watterson Jr
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 1.59 mi29