A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Adelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Adelstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adelstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adelstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Adelstein, FACP, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hypopharyngeal Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Residual Cancer
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Adelstein graduated from New York University. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Adelstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Adelstein FACP and MD is a male Oncologist , has 36 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Adelstein practice?
- Dr. David Adelstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Adelstein practices Medical Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Elyria, OH.
See Cleveland Oncologists.