A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Adelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Adelstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Adelstein, FACP, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hypopharyngeal Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Residual Cancer
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Adelstein graduated from New York University. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Adelstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adelstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Adelstein practice?
Dr. David Adelstein practices Medical Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Oncologists.