Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Anderson
Dr. David Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Progress West Healthcare Center, Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO and St. Mary`s Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Anderson has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. David Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. David Greenberg
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi14
Dr. Jon Oda
Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Pediatric Surgery
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi13
Dr. Kimberly Molik
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi19