Dr. David Axelrod Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Axelrod?

December 29th, 2016

my PCP

thoughtful discussion and approach

July 31st, 2014

RN

If you are seeking a physician who cares, than he is what you have been searching for. He listens and he is genuine. There was no wait time.

October 25th, 2012

Mrs.

Dr. Axelrod is the absolute best. He's thorough as well as caring. An asset to the medica staff at Jefferson University.

February 27th, 2011

Thanks doc, you've ruined my life.

About 8 months ago He prescribed a round of antibiotics (cipro) to treat a minor urinary infection and after that my minor acid reflux became extreme. I couldn't sleep, I lost weight, and I was in pain for up to ten hours a day. He told me to simply eat some yogurt and everything would be back to normal. But it's 8 months later and I still have regular attacks. I'm on nexium and eat very simple meals. No coffee, chocolate, alcohol, etc. Sometimes when it's at it's worst I'm limited to only bread and water for days. Thanks doc, you've ruined my life.

January 31st, 2011

Refused To Treat My Daughter

Axelrod was a referral due to my daughter's doctor being out of the country. Our doctor wanted him to prescribe vitamins due to my daughter's absorbtion problems. She has endured over a dozen blood tests in the last two years and we had the results. Instead of helping the kid he refused and instead wanted to run THE SAME TESTS again. This guy is a total clown who wants to jack up your insurance bill. AVOID.

November 7th, 2009

Great doctor. Practices good evidence based medicine. Caring and considerate.

October 29th, 2009

Disappointed and Unimpressed by This Doc

I came to Dr Axelrod because my physician retired- I didn't know any of the docs in the practice so I took who they gave me- and had to wait a month for an appointment. Vitals and history were taken by a resident.Axelrod's personality and even facial expression were unpleasant IMO. He spent very little time with me and was leaving when I still had ?'s. I was not impressed with his knowledge- he no idea why I'd want bloodwork on hormone levels to include testosterone and progesterone (to determine if and what HRT or other treatment might be in order for flashes/sweats).I had to talk him into ordering that test and another I wanted. I will not return to this Dr.

August 11th, 2009

Not a very compassionate doctor

I saw this doctor for 3 years and in the beginning I thought he listened and was somewhat sensitive to my problems. Lately, he seemed like a robot responding to built-in command. In the 3 years I went to him with symptoms he have never diagnosed me correctly, thank heavens for Web MD and open access HMO. he reason why I continue to see him is the waiting area is cleaner than most I've seen and 70% of the time I dont have to sit shoulder to shoulder with another sick patient.

November 17th, 2008

Simply The Best

This doctor spent time checking everything. He was very concerned with every aspect of my health and since I was semi-new to the area was helpful in referring me to other doctors as well. The office staff fit me in last minute and we all very courteous.

November 29th, 2016