A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Axelrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Axelrod is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Axelrod, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Axelrod graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Axelrod has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joshua Axelrod MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Axelrod practice?
- Dr. David Axelrod has 9 office locations.
Dr. David Axelrod practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Shore, NY and East Setauket, NY.
See Huntington Radiologists.