A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Barrett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barrett
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Barrett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Barrett, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Barrett has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David John Barrett MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Barrett practice?
- Dr. David Barrett has 10 office locations.
Dr. David Barrett practices Ophthalmology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grandville, MI and Holland, MI.
See Grand Rapids Ophthalmologists.