A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Barrett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barrett
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Barrett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Barrett, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Barrett has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David John Barrett MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Barrett practice?
- Dr. David Barrett has 1 office location.
Dr. David Barrett practices Ophthalmology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Ophthalmologists.