A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. David Beckstead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Beckstead is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beckstead
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beckstead Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beckstead graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beckstead has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Mountain View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Justin Beckstead MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 1 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Beckstead practice?
- Dr. David Beckstead has 1 office location.
Dr. David Beckstead practices Family Medicine near Spanish Fork, UT.
See Spanish Fork Primary Care Doctors.