A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. David Beckstead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Beckstead is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beckstead
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Beckstead Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beckstead graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beckstead has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Mountain View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Justin Beckstead MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 1 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Beckstead practice?
- Dr. David Beckstead has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Beckstead practices Family Medicine near Santaquin, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Spanish Fork, UT.
See Santaquin Primary Care Doctors.