A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. David Beckstead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beckstead
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Beckstead Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beckstead graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Beckstead has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Mountain View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Justin Beckstead MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Beckstead practice?
- Dr. David Beckstead has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Beckstead practices Family Medicine near Spanish Fork, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Santaquin, UT.
See Spanish Fork Family Physicians.