A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. David Beckstead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Beckstead is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beckstead
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Beckstead Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beckstead graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beckstead has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Mountain View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Justin Beckstead MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 1 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Beckstead practice?
- Dr. David Beckstead has 1 office location.
Dr. David Beckstead practices Family Medicine near Spanish Fork, UT.
See Spanish Fork Primary Care Doctors.