A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Black is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Black, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Black has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Black MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Black practice?
- Dr. David Black has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Black practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Beech Grove, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists.