A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bourne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bourne, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bourne graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.
Dr. Bourne has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Westbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jay Bourne MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David J. Bourne practice?
- Dr. David Bourne has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Bourne practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Biddeford, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Saco, ME and Sanford, ME.
See Biddeford Psychiatrists.