A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bromberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bromberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bromberg, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bromberg graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bromberg has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Bromberg MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Bromberg practice?
- Dr. David Bromberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Bromberg practices Otolaryngology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paulsboro, NJ.
See Sewell Otolaryngologists.