A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bromberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bromberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bromberg
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bromberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bromberg, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bromberg graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bromberg has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bromberg MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David Bromberg practice?
- Dr. David Bromberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Bromberg practices Otolaryngology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paulsboro, NJ.
See Sewell Otolaryngologists.