A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jason Brown MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Brown practice?
- Dr. David Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. David Brown practices Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists.