General Practitioner, Internists
969 N Mason Rd
Ste 160
Saint Louis, MO 63141
314-996-3434
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  What a Nightmare  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2014

If you value your health, stay away from this place. I question whether he knows what he is doing. The nurse practioner should not be giving any medical advice. I have had so many bad experiences I don't know where to start. Dr. Brown seems frustrated when you bring things to his attention about possible drug side effects. He continues to tell you "you are the only one who has ever felt this way". I called the exchange number one night and had to call three times since no one returned my call within 30 minutes. I finally just gave up and went to the ER.

|  poor care & serivce  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2013

I would stay away from this doctor and his office, if you value your health and wallet. You never get called back and are given the run around on every single thing.

Oct 21st, 2013

I JUST RECENTLY VISITED WITH DR. BROWN FOR MY FIRST APPOINTMENT. DR. BROWN COULD HAVE CARED LESS WITH ANYTHING I WAS THERE FOR AND IT SHOWED THROUGH. THE WHOLE APPOINTMENT WAS JUST A FEW MOMENTS! AFTER SEEING THESE REVIEWS - I WILL NEVER BE BACK TO THAT OFFICE AGAIN....I HAD A BAD FEELING GOING IN AND A BAD ONE GOING OUT AND APPRENTLY I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS FELT THIS WAY!! THANK YOU VITALS.COM FOR HAVING REVIEWS OF POOR AND GOOD DOCTORS AVAILABLE FOR THE PUBLIC TO VIEW!

|  Evil Doctor  |  show details
by Wanda on Oct 11th, 2013

I will never let my grandma go back to this man! He doesn't care about his patients and it certainly shows! Our visit with him was less than 5 minutes, and we both felt like we were troubling him! My grandma has never been so insulted in her life!!! She never got to ask any of the questions she wanted to ask. Dr. Brown is clearly only worried about one thing - $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ He is a poor sad excuse for what we call a doctor!!!!! Shame on you Dr. Brown!

|  Don't waste your time.  |  show details
May 21st, 2013

The first time I saw Dr. Brown he ordered all these test for me to have done some in the office some not. After a week of not hearing any results I called his office and was told he was out on back to back "family emergencies ". I ask to speak to another doctor or to make an appointment for another doctor but the office manger refused and told me that I can pick up my med. records and go to another doctor. There is something wrong with this office and this doctor and the fact no other doctors in this office want anything to do with this doctor. He seems to just order a bunch of test bill the insurance and ignore his patients. So if you really need medical care find a doctor that wants to practice medicine and don't waste your time with Dr. Brown or this office.

Apr 3rd, 2013

Dr. Brown is a good listener, but his office staff seems not efficient. It takes more than 24 hours to get your messages returned and several days to get your prescription refills taken care of. I am really frustrated about their delay in returning my messages.

|  a doctor that get into ur personel business other than the job he is actually in  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2012

I wouldnt refer no.one to visit this practice which is located in creve coeur mo....

Nov 29th, 2011

Dr. Brown is a good listener and speaks clearly when answering questions or suggesting treatment and replies to needs when calling him. I had two experiences, however, with his staff that I didn't think went well. One was a nurse practioner's treatment of an incision to relieve matter from upper torso without deadening the area to be cut open. The other was a new employee nurse? who attempted to draw blood from arm and then going to other arm which both ended up swelling and bruising badly. I was informed that was her first day with the office. I hesitate to have any such blood drawings or minor surgeries in his office in the future.