A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brown, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Brown has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Brown MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. Brown practice?
- Dr. David Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. David Brown practices Surgery near Boise, ID.
See Boise Surgeons.