Dr. David Brown Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. David Brown?

Highly Recommend

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Both Dr. Brown and his staff are wonderful. Minimal wait times, professional and friendly. Dr. Brown performed an excellent surgery, fixing problems caused by other surgeons. Office staff were easy to reach and they were prompt with providing necessary forms and documentations for my employer/FMLA claim. I would rate him higher than any surgeon I've had experience with in bigger cities. Boise is lucky to have him.

Great Surgeon

Posted on January 7th, 2014

Dr David Brown did surgery on me in 2012. He not only did a perfect job with little recovery time for me, he also found another health issue and ended up saving my life! He is a kind man with amazing surgical skills! His office staff was beyond compare and I highly recommend him!

Posted on July 29th, 2013

Not a very good surgeon. Would not recommend.

excellent surgeon

Posted on June 25th, 2013

My situation was pretty straightforward. healthy guy, relatively young, no issues other bilateral inguinal hernias. Dr Brown and his staff were always prompt at my appointments. My surgery and recovery went very well. only issue I had was with communication between Drs's office and my employer in regards to full activity at work. I could have gone back to work a bit sooner. Make sure you ask the correct question, the correct way! Get staff to re-ask MD if you get a response that is different from Dr told you.

Good doctor

Posted on August 21st, 2012

Dr Brown did a gallbladder surgery for me. During consultation, he spent enough time listening to my concerns and answering my questions. The laparoscopic surgery went well. 10 days after the surgery, I was almost back to normal.

Good doctor

Posted on August 21st, 2012

Dr Brown did a gallbladder surgery for me. During the consultation, he spent enough time listening to my concerns and answering my questions. The laparoscopic surgery was well done. 10 days after the surgery, I was back to almost normal.

Not a surgeon to trust

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Would not recommend having surgery with him. Dodges questions. Originally agreed to specific date for surgery doctor changed it to a different date without telling me. No trust in him. Had compilations that I had to have another doctor fix.

Posted on December 19th, 2010

Excellent bedside manner. Very nice and polite, explains everything. He is excellent.His office staff was not friendly and his nurse wasn't professional.

Posted on July 1st, 2016