A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brown, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Julius Brown MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Brown practice?
- Dr. David Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. David Brown practices Otolaryngology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Otolaryngologists.