A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brown is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brown, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Julius Brown MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Brown practice?
- Dr. David Brown has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Brown practices Otolaryngology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.