A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cahn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cahn, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Cahn graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Cahn has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Cahn MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Cahn practice?
- Dr. David Cahn has 1 office location.
Dr. David Cahn practices Urology near Golden, CO.
See Golden Urologists.