A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Carlson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Carlson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Carlson MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. Carlson practice?
- Dr. David Carlson has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Carlson practices Surgery near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Evansville Surgeons.