A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Carlson is Satisfactory.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wesley Carlson DO is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David W. Carlson practice?
- Dr. David Carlson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Carlson practices Pediatrics near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Pediatricians.