A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Geisinger Medical CenterDanville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carlson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David W. Carlson practice?
Dr. David Carlson practices Family Medicine and Pediatrics near Yakima, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA.
See Yakima Family Physicians and Yakima Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Carlson, Dr. Davis Carlson, Dr. Dewey Carlson