A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Carney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Carney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Carney, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Carney graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carney has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- UPMC Lee Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Carney MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Carney practice?
- Dr. David Carney has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Carney practices Urology near Somerset, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Johnstown, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Somerset Urologists.