Dec 28th, 2013

Dr . Carney is the best urologist anyone could ever ask for, and I've been to several! He's professional and gentle, and he takes his time with his patients. He always allows time for questions and ensures that his patients understand their condition. Dr. Carney is very caring and extremely patient. The staff at his office is so nice and they, too are very patient and caring! They are very helpful and kind. His nurse is very sweet, well knowledgable and she, too is very gentle. Dr. Carney and his office, are the package deal. If you need an urologist, he's the one you want to go to! Don't even waste your time looking any further!

Best show details Best
Sep 5th, 2013

Dr Carney is the best urologist! He's very caring, understanding and extremely gentle. His office staff is very nice and extremely helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Carney.

amazingly helpful show details amazingly helpful
Feb 25th, 2013

I really appreciated Dr. Carney's care and respect for me as a patient. He went above and beyond during a recent emergency I had...after working in doctor's offices myself for over 22 years....believe me, Dr. Carney is the REAL DEAL and very skilled and caring.

Mar 14th, 2012

Dr. David Carney is an excellent urologist and is very educated, compassionate and genuinely cares for and about his patients. I've been to other urologists and there is no comparison. His bedside manner is great and his office staff is very nice and extremely helpful. I highly recommend Dr. David Carney if you need urological care.