A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Carney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Carney, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carney
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Carney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carney graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carney has 13 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Carney MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Carney practice?
- Dr. David Carney has 1 office location.
Dr. David Carney practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Surgeons.