A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Carney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Carney, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carney
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Carney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carney graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carney has 13 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Carney MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Carney practice?
- Dr. David Carney has 1 office location.
Dr. David Carney practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Surgeons.