A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Independence.More Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carroll accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Carroll practice?
Dr. David Carroll practices Diagnostic Radiology near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, MA and Winchester, MA.
See Burlington Radiologists.