A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chang, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Chang has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Chang FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Chang practice?
- Dr. David Chang has 10 office locations.
Dr. David Chang practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Lemoyne, PA and Carlisle, PA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Cardiologists.