A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chang is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chang, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Chang has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Chang FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Chang practice?
- Dr. David Chang has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Chang practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.