A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Downs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Downs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Downs, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Downs graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Downs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Justin Downs MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. Downs practice?
- Dr. David Downs has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Downs practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Yorba Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fullerton, CA and Paramount, CA.
See Yorba Linda Orthopedic Surgeons.