Dr. David Downs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Downs?

Saw him one minute after a P A went to ask him a question

Posted on June 30th, 2016

Instead a Physician assistant, Kendra, very pleasant, yet, a Pa or PO ordered x rays and diagnosed my knee. Gave me a shot and general answers to my questions. Now has ordered three lubricant shots otherwise surgery, yet no detail. My knee is not that bad, have discomfort but I can go up and down stairs and on rough terrains. Still waiting to have a detailed talk with Dr Downs

Great surgeon!

Posted on June 18th, 2011

I had had shoulder discomfort for three years from a golf injury. I had tried different modalities of treatment, such as injections, meds, and PT. Dr. Downs finally suggested an operation to repair the supraspinatus tendon tear in my rotator cuff. Dr. Downs told me the recovery would take several weeks. However, when he went in, he reduced the surgery to a subacromial decompression and just scraped away all the scar tissue and shaved the bone instead of repairing the tear--a much easier surgery with minimal down time. The recovery is going SO well. I am in so little discomfort now. He is amazing, and I really appreciate his professionalism, expertise, and knowledge. The only thing I might say that's not so good is that he was not as warm and personable as he could've been.

Posted on August 22nd, 2017