Dr. David Driscoll Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Driscoll?

June 22nd, 2016

He is the best doctor specializing in heart disease.

November 27th, 2011

Wonderful Doc!

I cannot say enough good things about Dr.Driscoll. He was keenly interested in helping my Son. In contrast, we went to the UofMN to see two "expert" cardiologists before him. I've asked that Cardiologist 5 different times some basic follow-up questions. Her nurse basically said that she was "very busy" even to return a phone call. In contrast I got Dr. Driscoll's email address and he spent as much time answering questions as we needed.I have come to learn that Dr. Driscoll is a world class pediatric cardiologist. He has written test books on the subject. So in summary, you are going to the source. Highly recommended.

August 18th, 2011

A rare gem in the medical world

For years we have taken our daughter to Dr. D. We travel from Michigan to see him. He is an expert on the rare syndrome our daughter has but just as important he has given her confidence that she can still have a life. He is kind, compassionate and very down to earth. There is no big ego here, just a true healer

February 22nd, 2011

I think your Awesome Dr. Driscoll. Thank you for your kindness. I do hate to see you leave. thanks so much for all you do.

April 17th, 2015