Dr. David Edelstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Edelstein?

Posted on May 27th, 2015

Dr.edelstein was nice and straight to the point.

Dr. David J. Edelstein

Posted on May 9th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Edelstein for twenty (20) yrs. I contracted Glaucoma during treatment for Myasthinia Gravis that left me with a permanent condition. Dr. E. performed three laser treatments and numerous visits to stabilize and treat my condition. His professionalism and engaging nature have directly contributed to my retaining my eyesight; with no visual loss in these 20 yrs. He is always available help and advice. He is an absolute credit to his profession.

worst md and worst staff ever

Posted on July 9th, 2012

Worst doctor and worst staff that I have ever met. I made an appointment for my two daughters (a 6-months old and a 3-year old) to see an ophthalmologist and instead the staff booked me for a regular pediatrician. I show up with my two girls and wait in the waiting room for 20-30 minutes before a receptionist asked me for immunization records. I said that I made an appt to see an ophthalmologist and they made me feel stupid that I showed up for a pediatrician. I called the call center (all appts made through main switch) they said to see dr. Edelstein. I went upstairs to speak to dr. Edelstein and... he turned me down. I was there with my two screaming daughters and instead of an appt I got a nasty attitude from this dr. and his staff. The call center never even apologized for their mistake. People: do not see this doctor. He does not care about his patients.

Posted on October 26th, 2017