A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Eisenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Eisenberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eisenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eisenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Eisenberg practice?
Dr. David Eisenberg practices Pediatrics near Sayville, NY.
See Sayville Pediatricians.