A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Eisenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Eisenberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eisenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joel Eisenberg MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David J. Eisenberg practice?
- Dr. David Eisenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. David Eisenberg practices Pediatrics near Sayville, NY.
See Sayville Pediatricians.