David J Eisner MD Patient Reviews

December 4th, 2015
An exceptional doctor, not only wise but exceedingly kind and personable
I have dealt with breast cancer for three times. Never have I dealt with such a doctor as Dr. Eisner He became my true guardian angel , going out his way to fit me in his already full schedule. By conducting crucial images and biopsies, he obtained information that we wouldn't have going into surgery. He called me personally with results, too. I recommend this doctor highly and will forever be greatful for his care

April 10th, 2015
Very pleasant manner, put me at ease and explained procedures, which were quick and painless due to his expertise and advanced methods. Totally pleased with my interactions with Dr. Eisner and his expertise.

November 6th, 2012
Patient-doctor interaction and bedside manner poor
So poor was the bedside manner of Dr. Eisner that I had to request another doctor for the procedure. He was ill-tempered, raised his voice at me more than once, and suggested that perhaps I might re-consider cancelling my appointment. I, instead requested another doctor who came immediately. There were several other persons in the procedure room at the time who expressed shock and dismay. I was fortunate to have had witnesses.