A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Faulk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Faulk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faulk
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Faulk Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Faulk graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Faulk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Appling Hospital
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Faulk MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David J. Faulk practice?
- Dr. David Faulk has 1 office location.
Dr. David Faulk practices Psychiatry near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Psychiatrists.