Dr. David Faulk MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

April 8th, 2016
He is my favorite doctor , he helped me through A Crisis which no other Dr could and continued for 10 years

January 18th, 2016
Excellent Psychiatrist. Excellent, courteous staff.

August 25th, 2015
I am a former patient of Dr. Faulks and have nothing but good to say about him. He took good care of me, encouraged me to be myself and explore this big world and what it has to offer. Thank you Dr. Faulk I highly recommend your services :)

May 31st, 2013
I drive a distance is 75 miles now to visit with Dr.Faulk, yes, I have moved and should find a local Dr. However, I have never found a psychiatrist who also understands medical problems and that is the best of both worlds. Sometimes, he knows before the Dr's do and most time he helps me to understand medical better than my Dr. There are numerous reasons one being you are in shock when they first tell you something and two,the setting with Dr.'Faulk is better because you can sit back relax and then he will calmly explain and let it get into your head and how to deal with it. I cannot say enough kind words about a man who makes you feel, he cares about how you are doing. And, I believe he does care. He is a wonderful human being, great to visit with, calm and natural, consistent and kind and, knows his job. I highly recommend Dr. Faulk for the entire family. It was indeed a pleasure to be able to write this for such a fine Doctor and one who cares. Thank You.

July 5th, 2011
dont go to him. he will schedule you appointments and close the office without telling you. they will not answer the phones either. the worst care ive ever seen from a dr.

November 29th, 2010
great guy
Dr. Faulk is a great guy, very difficult to reach on telephone and somewhat difficult on follow ups; in this type of medecine, you must be available!!!!!!

August 14th, 2009
Worth the wait...
Had communications problem early on because of unusual office hours. Now that this is cleared up, I've nothing but good things to say about the good ol' boy.

May 3rd, 2009
If only he would follow up
I'm grateful for the diagnosis and the medications he prescribed work well; however, getting him or his office staff on the phone, or following up on pharmacy requests is absolutely impossible (as well as detrimental to my health). I am currently seeking follow up care elsewhere, as I have called his office daily for just at a month now, to no avail. Since my release from a senior care center under his care and diagnosis, I have been unable to continue the prescribed medications due to the lack of diligence on his/his staff's efforts. There seems to be a lack of communication, and follow through in a timely manner, which is imperative to my well being. It seems that he simply does not care at all for me or my family. My daughter is strapped here in Georgia with me until my medications (if I ever get them all) appear to allow me to live independently. In the meantime she is unable to work and is losing her home to foreclosure. All it would have taken was a phone call and a fax a month ago in my behalf to my pharmacy. Sad, really really sad and incredibly stressful for both of us. He's really good at diagnosing, but care is what I need at this point. I'm perplexed and disappointed really.