Dr. David Feldman MD Patient Reviews

October 5th, 2016
Excellent
Great Rapport with Patients up to date on all the latest procedures. Repaired my daughters torn ACL, replaced my knee and repaired my torn Quad. Cannot say more.

July 19th, 2016
Excellent orthopaedist
Dr. Feldman is excellent. I went to him for my ACL replacement. Knee is fully functional...no issues. He was fantastic from start to finish. You are given the time you need. He answers all questions. I would definitely recommend.

August 4th, 2015
Great doctor
I had Dr. Feldman do my rotator cuff surgery in 1990. I have never had a problem since and was able to enjoy 24 years of baseball and softball after having the surgery. I was unable to lean on that shoulder in 1990 and now I am 25 years older and can do whatever I want with that arm. Best thing I could have done was go to him.

May 24th, 2015
Would never, ever let this so called physician near me again. Waited, abrupt visit, walked out while I was speaking, inaccurate, condescending, belittling, more, but not worth wasting my time. Worst doctor I have ever encountered.

May 7th, 2015
i will stay with this doctor hes great
very good doctor seen him 2 years ago for my spine

March 20th, 2013
Excellent doctor
Have seen the doctor for a bad shoulder a few times now. Very through. He listens and answers all of your questions. I may need surgery in the future but he is no rush to cut me open. Tries all other methods; PT, exercise, pharmacology first instead of rushing me to the knife. I've noticed that the best time to get him is early in the day. He seems to be much more personable then (who isn't). Highly recomend him.

February 28th, 2013
Feel great after shoulder surgery
Dr. Feldman repaired the tears to my shoulder efficiently and perfectly. After 12 months, as predicted it would take, my shoulder which was degrading from torn ligaments, feels as good as before my accident. This is not the experience we are getting with another surgeon on my wife's ankle. Wish she was seeing Feldman.

October 15th, 2012
While the office staff is not always pleasant ANd there is always some wait time-often a significant amount of time based on nearly 15 visits to his office - Dr. Feldman is professional, personable and very helpful. He has a sort of business like caring sense that i wuoldn't call warm, but I have always felt comfortable in knowing he is making accurate diagnoses and forward thinking plan choices. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Feldman.

July 26th, 2012
He actually listens and is sincere in helping you. I highly recommend him and have referred several of my friends to him already. He's definitely old school and THATS a great thing.

March 12th, 2012
Dr Feldman gave me a diagnosis for rehab rather than surgery where most other Doc's were ready to put me under the knife.

August 18th, 2011
Avoid!
Dr. Feldman was curt and businesslike. He scheduled an appointment for 3:30 pm and was available at 5 pm. I felt very rushed when he did see me. Talked over any questions I had. Injected coristone shot for diagnostic purposes pain and ended up causing more pain. I would not recommend him to anyone. There are too many other good doctors in the area.

March 17th, 2011
cold dr.
just knows how to give shots for pain, quick questions and answers.Felt very rushed. I waited 30 minutes for a 5 minute visit, dont ask a question twice, he will tell you he already answered that, no bedside manner, left office after 2 visits and never went back, didnt want to bother him,because thats what he makes you feel like your doing.