A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fischer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fischer, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Fischer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fischer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans