A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fischer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fischer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fischer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fischer, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fischer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David John Fischer MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Fischer practice?
- Dr. David Fischer has 1 office location.
Dr. David Fischer practices Allergy & Immunology and Rheumatology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Allergists and Palo Alto Rheumatologists.