A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fischer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fischer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fischer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fischer, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fischer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David John Fischer MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Fischer practice?
- Dr. David Fischer has 1 office location.
Dr. David Fischer practices Allergy & Immunology and Rheumatology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Allergists and Palo Alto Rheumatologists.