A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fisher, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Fisher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joshua Fisher MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Fisher practice?
- Dr. David Fisher has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Fisher practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Seattle, WA.
See Columbus Pediatricians and Columbus Pediatric Specialists.