A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fitzgerald is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzgerald
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzgerald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fitzgerald, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Colorado Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David James Fitzgerald DO is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David J. Fitzgerald practice?
- Dr. David Fitzgerald has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Fitzgerald practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Greeley, CO.
See Greeley Internists, Greeley Critical Care Practitioners, and Greeley Pulmonologists.