A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fitzgerald is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fitzgerald, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Colorado Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David James Fitzgerald DO is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David J. Fitzgerald practice?
- Dr. David Fitzgerald has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Fitzgerald practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Greeley, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Liberal, KS and Philadelphia, PA.
See Greeley Internists, Greeley Critical Care Practitioners, and Greeley Pulmonologists.